If you have a Shower Head low pressure I can help! The water in the shower goes in different directions or does not come out at all
A sign that the shower head was blocked by clogged.
In a short process it can be solved easily and quickly.
Just keep reading and I promise you success!
- Use a scraper sponge to rub the holes in the shower head
To remove dry debris.
- Preparing the mixture, we will use 5% vinegar, the correct amount in my opinion is 60% vinegar 40% water. Pour the mixes into a plastic bag large enough for you to tie it to the shower head.
- Place the bag with the mixture around the shower head, it is important that all the shower heads are soaked in vinegar. Use Cable Tie to secure the bag.
- Allow to soak for at least half an hour to one hour.
- Remove the bag from the shower head, open hot water to rinse the residue.
Hi I hope this solved the problem for you and if you don’t take a few more tips you will surely help.
You can use a mixture of salt and lemon 60% lemon 40% salt dissolve the solution in hot water,
And if that didn’t help you either, unscrew the shower head and place it in a bucket with the mixes, mix it and give it a little flap to release the hard buildup inside, This should solve the Shower Head low pressure problem.