It is very important to avoid mold in the home surfaces, the basic principle of the war against mold
It is to remove mold before it spreads, the mold can rot on wooden surfaces on the roof where we do not see.
When you notice the buildup of mold on one of the home surfaces you must not ignore it, this can cause us problems with very serious evidence.
In this uniform, I will help you get rid of mold with the help of simple cleaning tools designed to remove mold and stains.
While removing the mold stain, wear N95 mask gloves and goggles.
Your exposure to disease while cleaning is higher so please be careful.
How is created
Before you treat mold you need to find the cause.
– Make sure the vent is in the attic.
– Check gutters that are not blocked, and water seeps into the house through the roof.
– all plumbing fluid must be repaired and exhaust fans installed in the bathrooms, the kitchen and the laundry.
Scrub mold over all hard surfaces like window sills and tiles with detergent and water and dry completely with dry rag.
For more porous surfaces, such as drywall, simply use a rag to get deep into the area. If the surface is too porous to completely remove mold, such as ceiling tiles, you may need to replace it (or scrape the paint, and repaint)
To speed things up, try this product I really recommend.
Non toxic Ways to Clean Mold with Natural Cleaners
- Use undiluted white vinegar on hard surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms.
Bleach solution also works . Mix one cup of bleach in a gallon
Water, spread on the surface and wash.
- Another common method is to add a little soap dish to the bleach to help the bleach penetrate deep into the infected area. If you have decided to add soap to the mixture it is important to clean well after washing.
- Mix 50/50 solution of ammonia and water. Spray the surface with a spray bottle, wait about three hours for complete drying and then wipe the surface.
Warning: Do not mix ammonia with bleach
Baking Soda is a lightweight white mineral powder that must be in your home that can be used to kill mold in your home and clean surfaces, it is safe to use and non-toxic.
To kill mold: Add a tablespoon of baking soda to a spray bottle (16 oz) of water and shake until it has dissolved. Spray the mold area with the soda solution and allow the solution to infuse for about 10 minutes, then use a scrub brush to remove the entire mold from the surface. The surface should then be rinsed with water to remove any mold remaining on the surface.
Finally, spray the area again and allow the surface to dry. (This will kill any mold that remains and avoid the mold from returning).
- I will remind you of the prevention tips I listed in the beginning.
Always open a window for proper ventilation in the bathroom after you take a shower.